Saturday, February 14, 2009

Exciting news!

Blake has been saying da-da-da-da for months now. He's been saying mum-mum-mum-mum for quite some time too. He says other sounds like ya-ya-ya and na-na-na and ai-ai-ai-ai-ai but none of them meant anything, just noises - sweet, lovely noises.

Then on Saturday I asked Blake if he would like a bite of banana and he answered 'na-na,' and then went on to eat half a banana in one mouthful, but that's another post. I was floored, but I figured it was just a coincidence. It happened on Sunday and then after school today he did the same thing, so I'm pretty sure Blake's first word was banana.

Sorry Grandma, but it looks like you're going to have to stock up on bananas again this summer.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy to do that. We just can't wait.
    Cheers Grandma & Grandpa
    XXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete