Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Incredible Eating and Sleeping Boy


Scott and I have cut way back on Blake's formula according to our Pediatrician's advice. He now has a little bit in the day and a bottle at night.
Is the little fellow wasting away, I hear you asking?
Not a chance.
This guys eats everything.
Yesterday for breakfast he had half a banana, some of mom's toast, 2 mandarin oranges, some pear, a glass of water (including 3 ice cubes) and a scrambled egg.
Ling Ling told me that right after I went to work he went back to sleep for a THREE HOUR NAP!
I guess eating all that food wears a boy out.

1 comment:

  1. Going through a growth spurt ???
    Did you hear that Meg had her baby? I think it might have been on Scott's birthday. Baby girl but Larry didn't catch the name or weight. Mom and baby were doing fine although I believe she came 3 weeks early.
    Keep on eating those veggies Blake.
    Love G'ma

    ReplyDelete