Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Naked Chef


Tomorrow it is back to work for Scott and I. Back to 10 hour days and back to missing Blake like crazy while we are away. It is bearable because we know that he has such a loving, capable, kind & wonderful caregiver in Ling Ling.

It is also bearable because it is only 7 weeks until our next holiday. And 19 weeks til we head home to Canada for the summer. The life of a teacher, always counting down to something.

I cant type long because I need to get ready for school in the morning, but I will leave you with a gorgeous photo of a gorgeous boy. Scott calls this one The Naked Chef. He just can't get enough of those pots and pans!!

2 comments:

  1. He can cook for me anytime!!
    How cute is that!!! I love it. We are counting down the days too.
    Hugs and kisses
    Gma
    p.s. This blog does not like the apostrophe. ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love Blakey! :o)

    ReplyDelete