Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Water Play

One of things Blake likes to do inside is play with water. He enjoys splashing around in the bath tub and sink and, I'm sorry to say, the toilet.

We often throw out some towels and some buckets of water and cups and spoons and let him make a big, wet mess.

It's awesome to watch how hard he concentrates moving the water from one container to another.

He was having a play on Monday night and I remembered my sister's desperate plea for some new video. Look how wet he is already!

This is for you Pegasus.

3 comments:

  1. We will have to get a little splash pool for him before you get home. Won't he just love the splash pad this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that in that video blake got pretty wet !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who plays with the toilet other than tiger.... BLAKE!

    (If my name is not showing, then let me say...)
    -Y.C.

    ReplyDelete