Friday, January 30, 2009

Don't You Just Love Hand Me Downs?

I hated them as a kid.

But as a mom I LOVE them!!

Another teacher family has a boy about 5 months older than Blake and we get all his old stuff, which is fabulous because his mom is a super shopper. This means we get nice clothes and lots of them!!


This little beauty, however, didn't come from our normal source, it came from our friend Kimbra and her lovely daughter Mimi. Before that it belonged to the fabulous Tara and her awesome baby Sojo and I've had my eye on it for months.

Kimbra brought it over on Blake's birthday and I couldn't wait for everyone to leave so I could plonk him in the bath and dry him off in this froggie robe.

Which is exactly what we did and then grabbed the camera to take some of the cutest photos ever.

I am very sad to report that it is waaaaay to small. This is the only photo out of the 25 I took that doesn't display his boy bits for the world to see. It just looks a little too Hugh Hefner-ish as he strolls around the apartment.

What a tragedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment