Saturday, January 17, 2009

Two days til the big day...

It's a year minus two days since Blake was born. I'm not going to let myself get all reflective and gooey yet. I still have tonight and tomorrow to get through without falling apart. Tomorrow is the birthday afternoon tea day and there are lots of jobs to do before 3pm!

This morning Scott turned to me and asked, "Are we going to get Blake a birthday present?" and I realized I hadn't even thought of a present. Of course, he's only one and he has no idea that he's one and a present doesn't mean anything to him, but I thought it would be nice to say, "We got you such and such for your very first birthday," one day.

So we headed for Toys R Us at Super Brand Mall and made Blake cover his eyes while we bought him some lovely Mega Duplo.

Here he is with his brand new present. He really likes the box.



And here's another photo of the walking baby. They're much easier to get now that he's walking all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment