Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Two of the Many Faces of Blake

There are two photos I want to share with you today.

The first one is a new trick Blake has been doing for the past couple days. We call it the chipmunk trick and it's impressive! He packs a large amount of food into his mouth and holds it there for a long time. This particular photo is slightly more than half a banana that he swiped off a table.



The second photo is less adorable.

It occurred to me today that folks at home only see the smiling, gorgeous boy that he is most of the time. And truly he is a very happy, smily guy. Except for when he's not and then he looks like this:



I'd like to retract my earlier comment because smiling or screaming, he's always adorable.

2 comments:

  1. What are you doing to him, Scott? G'ma will save you Blake. Come on over to Grandma's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake
    Finally I got through with a comment. I've lost all my other remarks but hopefully things will go better from here on.
    'Twas great talking to you tonight (your a.m.) whatever. See if you can talk Mom & Dad into buying you a new outfit when you go shopping.
    Here goes with my second posting!!!
    Hugs G'ma XXXOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete