Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introducing the Wonderful, Amazing, Incredible YOU!


The doctors told me you would be coming on the 29th of January.

Everybody else told me first babies are ALWAYS late.

But ten days before we expected, you came into this world on the 19th of January 2008, all 7 pounds of you, in an emergency C-section and changed our lives forever.

Our obstetrician checked you out and she said you were perfect and you were, you truly were. Even your little purple feet were the most perfect purple feet that I had ever seen.

I want you to know that your mum loves you more than you could ever know or she could ever begin to express.

You are one of the neatest kids that this world has ever seen, and I thank God for you every day.

You rocked my world to the core with your arrival and I have never been the same.

I am better, thanks to you.

Happy first birthday, baby Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment