Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah...



I seem to spend about half my time chasing Blake and half my time being followed by him. Or maybe the ratio is more like 80 - 20. One place he loves to visit and isn't allowed to unless there is very strict supervision is the kitchen. And I have to tell you, having Blake bang pots and pans at your feet makes preparing dinner a lot more bearable.

Today I watched him put the lid on a saucepan, take the lid off a saucepan, and then put the lid back on the same saucepan again for over 20 minutes. From time to time he would shake things up a bit by lifting the pan to his face and give a really big shout, but mostly it was lid on, lid off. I'm not saying he's a genius, but he's a whole lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment