Thursday, January 1, 2009

Old Friends

We spent the day chillin with old friends across the river. They have a son about a year older than Blake. It has been so neat to watch him growing up and get a sneak preview of what Blake will be doing one day soon. We also saw a brand new bubba - just one week old. Talking with his mom I remember how terrified I was when Blake was that new and fragile. She tells me it's less frightening the second/third time around, but I'm skeptical.
It's fun to see people who haven't seen Blake in a while to let him show them all his tricks. Things like eating noodles and standing are so exciting when they are new! He's a marvel, our boy!


We left for the day without any nappies. Sigh. I am still waiting for the day when I leave the house with everything I need for Blake all in one bag - food, nappies, wipes, snacks, the list goes on and on and I always forget something!

No comments:

Post a Comment